Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Universitas Civilitas

Helen VanWagoner and I went to high school together (at the Christian school in Annapolis, MD which I blogged about here) and she's a fellow College of Charleston senior. She interned this past summer for the State Department at the American embassy in The Hague and is studying this semester at Oxford.

She's also the yin to my yang.

As my closest friend and (like myself) a political science major, it's fortunate that her interest is in foreign policy whereas mine is in US politics; otherwise there might be some unpleasant competition. Luckily there is none, and she has a blog on international affairs that is much more detailed and dependable than the international coverage you'll find here.

If you read both of us, you'll be an incredibly informed citizen.

No comments: