Monday, October 16, 2006

Weird dream.

I had a dream last night that was a little disturbing. I usually don't remember dreams, but this one I do, vividly.

I was traveling with a group of friends, and we were on an English speaking island somewhere near Australia. It was Sunday and we decided to go to church, but Helen had to leave to go home and the boat was leaving as church started. I went with her to the ferry and then came to church late to meet everyone. There was a line of men in suits, Secret Service style, standing in the back of the church, and for some reason I knew they worked for the government. After I sat down and everyone was singing, one of them came up behind me, and said "Next Sunday you're expected to be here, on time."

In the dream I was so angry! I turned around and said "Is it really the government's business whether I come to church?" and the guy, very sternly, said "Yes, it is." and walked to the back again.

Then my alarm clock went off, but I was angry at the government for a solid ten minutes or so until the dream wore off.

Have you ever had a dream so clear that you were angry/happy with someone in real life for what they did in the dream? I have, if only for a few minutes.

No comments: