Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jackpot.

For some reason, it never occurred to me that my professors might have blogs. Yesterday, my eyes were opened to the cool-potential of my professors. My Constitutional Law professor, Paul Horwitz, writes for PrawfsBlawg. When I found out that Prof. Horwitz blogs, I had to confess my impulse to bling out his pimp-cane (which I wrote about in this post). I emailed the blog post to him, but he hasn't responded yet. I don't know if that means he's amused or perturbed, but I hope his reaction is positive. It was meant to flatter you, Prof. Horwitz, honest!

I also found out yesterday that my Property professor is as much of a rockstar in property law as his son is in music. The Property rockstar is James Krier, and his son is Andrew W.K.

The professor who has been mentoring me through the book publishing process, Alfred L. Brophy, has a blog as well. Professor Brophy went to lunch with (literal) rockstar dad PropProf. Krier. Here's Prof. Brophy's write-up of their lunch.

Also amusing: Prop.Prof Krier's son, Andrew W.K., released an EP called Party Til You Puke.

No comments: