Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sibling Revelry

I've been in Tuscaloosa for the past few days, which explains the lack of posts. I'll pick back up on Tuesday. I have to drive back to Charleston early(ish) so I can get back in time to vote. The political science department is having an election returns "party" on Tuesday night, so I'll be there and update as I watch the returns.

My brother is 20 and a sophomore at the University of Alabama, and his college experience is very different from mine. College of Charleston is wonderful, but it doesn't have a football team (one of the most popular CofC t-shirts says "College of Charleston Football" on the front, and
"STILL UNDEFEATED" on the back. I own one.) We went to the UA game on Saturday -- my first time going to an Alabama game:

















It's been about 5 months since I've seen the rest of my family, so it's been nice to hang out with my brother this weekend. I'm applying to the law school here at UA, so I'm taking a tour early tomorrow morning before I leave.

No comments: