Friday, August 08, 2008

"[Y]ou chose to use two spaces and I just wanted to park in one."

I found this picture while browsing through the grammar group's pictures:





"Dear person,

I'm sorry I put a dent in your car. I didn't want to but, I did it when I tryed [sic] to park next to you. I am not leaving my information because you chose to use two spaces and I just wanted to park in one. The scratches are because I used a towel that had sand on it to try to clean the dent/paint off. Beaches are fun.

Please look your car over for the dent and scratches and each time you see them remember not to park in two spaces.

-Sorry!!!"













I don't even care that it's probably fake. It made me giggle.

3 comments:

Gregg said...

My favorite website for these situations:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/

I keep a stack of notices printed in my visor and like a Santa on Christmas, hand them out like candy.

Lauren McAuley said...

I also enjoy:

http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

Gregg said...

@pickled.: Thank you for that link. I've pre-ordered the book, and plan to be tickled by the idiocy of its musings.