Monday, June 02, 2008

Grammar Pictures

As you may know, we're working on a book based on the Facebook group "I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar." The group members have taken and uploaded an astounding number of pictures of grammatical errors that they've encountered in everyday life. Now I'm extending this invitation to you.

If you see a sign (or something similar) with a grammatical mistake in it, take a picture of it and send it to IJudgeYouWhenBook@gmail.com with the disclaimer:

“I, [name], give permission to Sharon Nichols and St. Martin’s Press to use the picture I uploaded to the Facebook group “I judge you when you use poor grammar.”

If we use your picture, you get a shout out in the book. We have until July 1 to collect the pictures, so keep taking and sending them. Thank you to everyone who's participated so far, and happy hunting!

No comments: