Monday, September 25, 2006

I love it when unexpected funniness occurs.


(Sidenote: I don't like how the word "random" has become a catch-all word to describe things that aren't really random. Since that was the word that came to mind when I was writing the title of this post, I looked it up in a thesaurus and saw something amusing. Listed as a synonym for random: promiscuous. If random means choosing or proceeding without exercising reason or preference, does promiscuous mean sleeping with people without reason or preference? Like picking people out of the phone book? Ew. Now try to get that out of your head the next time you hear the Nelly Furtado song.)

The other night my roommate Nicki and I were watching TV, and she got a text message. Looking at it with a confused expression, she said "I don't recognize the number." Then she fell off the couch laughing. I grabbed her phone and read the message, which was from an Atlanta number that wasn't in her phone. It said "Everybody get naked!!!!!!"

She still doesn't know who sent it.

No comments: