The books always start out with funny lists, like "Best 2007 American Opening Lines" from novels, or "Best American New York Times Headlines." This year they have a list of "Best American Facebook Groups."
Guess what group is in it? YES! "I judge you when you use poor grammar" made the list! Other funny group names:
- If This Group Reaches 150,000 Members, I Will Name My Son Batman
- Gay Marriage Killed the Dinosaurs
- I'm Saving Myself for Wild, Passionate, Awkward Honeymoon Sex
- It Wasn't Awkward Until You Said "Well, This is Awkward." Now It's Awkward.
- My Mom Makes Me Clean Up for My Cleaning Lady
- Carol Never Wore Her Safety Goggles. Now She Doesn't Need Them.