Tuesday, November 01, 2005























Picture out the window of the flight into Milan, on the way to Amsterdam. I've been accused of taking credit for a postcard picture- but look at the top left corner, you can see the wing of the airplane I was in! When I took this I was nauseated, exausted, and frustrated. I had been sick on a plane for 8 hours with a little girl who was sick sitting beside me, I couldn't see the movie they played, and Alitalia has a rule that you can't listen to music- even with earphones. Who cares about all those discomforts though, when I had the opportunity to see something magnificent like this.

Travel is humbling to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The correct way to write the word "exhausted" is with an "h".

If you are going to make money out of poking fun at people's grammatical mistakes, I suggest you use spell check before publishing your blog.